A powerful six-session group or individual coaching experience.
If you’re feeling stuck and thinking it’s time to make a change.
If you’re at a crossroads and not sure which direction to go.
If you find yourself thinking, what’s next, then
What’s Next? is what you’ve been looking for.
In this intensive, 6-session process, you’ll work on getting clear on your strengths, values, priorities and passions, then take steps to determine how and where you can get more of what you want in your life.
take stock • get clear • move forward
- Uncover your strengths, values, preferences, and priorities.
- Get clear about what’s next, your focus and your direction.
- Start taking clear cut, concrete steps toward creating something more.
- Comprehensive assessments, worksheets and tools to uncover the best of you
- Homework and assignments – the kind that you’ll want to complete
- Email support between sessions
- And, the great feeling that comes from working in a supportive group of others who are committed to making the most of what’s next in their lives.
At the end of the program, you’ll walk away with a clearer understanding of yourself and will have taken solid steps forward to make powerful changes in your life.
Email me for more information or to get on the wait list for the next group.
What’s Next program design, training, and materials © Michele Woodward.
POSSIBILITIES AHEAD: Free Podcast Series on Career Challenges
This free podcast series is designed for individuals on-the-move or who want a slight jump-start to amping up their career choices. I’m partnering up with my friend and colleague Kanesha Baynard to answer career questions submitted by listeners. Through inquiry based questions and effective resources, we provide practical tips that motivate listeners to explore possibilities that will positively impact and support their professional goals.